We are pleased to advise you that a special webinar training entitled THE
VITAL ROLE OF THE PARENT PARTNER: What Core Skills Are Needed in Wraparound?
was recently offered to California Wraparound Administrators/Coordinators, Program
Staff and Parent Partners on April 27, 2010 by Parents Anonymous® Inc.
The co-trainers were
- Sandra Williams, Ph.D., Vice President of Programs, Parents Anonymous®
- Jack Spies, Assistant Program Director, Parent Partners, Vista Del Mar.
This training focused on the vital role and essential functions of a Parent Partner
described in the Parent Partner Role Description. This webinar included video clips
highlighting examples of different core skills that Parent Partners display within
the four phases of the Wraparound process. Below are archived files for this training
including webinar recording.
- WebEx webinar recording (WebEx Network Recording Player will
be installed automatically on your computer before this recording can be played.)
- Documents presented during this training
- Links to Youtube videos highlighting Parent Partners core skills
For questions or additional information, please e-mail Meryl Levine at