Wraparound Training Archive - How To Administer And Use The Wraparound Parent Partner Fidelity Tool
We are pleased to advise you that a special webinar training entitled How To Administer And Use The Wraparound Parent Partner Fidelity Tool was recently offered to California Wraparound Administrators/Coordinators, Program Staff and Parent Partners on May 26, 2010. The co-trainers were
- Sandra Williams, Ph.D., Vice President of Programs, Parents Anonymous® Inc. and
- Jack Spies, Assistant Program Director, Parent Partners, Vista Del Mar.
This training focused on how to administer the Parent Partner Fidelity Tool (PPFT) and how to use the findings to enhance Parent Partner practices within a Wraparound program. The webinar also included a video clip demonstrating an example of how a Data Collection Coordinator in a Wraparound Program administers the PPFT to a parent/caregiver.
Below are archived files for this training including webinar recording.
- WebEx webinar recording (WebEx Network Recording Player will be installed automatically on your computer before this recording can be played.)
- Documents presented during this training
- Links to Youtube videos highlighting Parent Partners core skills
For questions or additional information, please e-mail Meryl Levine at email@example.com.